" Century Fox Post"

'The Internet World Newspaper'
.
........
.
____________________

EDITOR'S DESK

Marilyn Monroe Almost Naked

Candice Swanpoel's Hot Body

Sizzling Celebrities!

First Indian To Bare For Playboy

Joanna Krupa's Sexy Car Wash

Crazy Fans Of Euro 2012

Pamela Anderson's Style Evolution

Top Detox Foods

'Rosie Huntington' Bra Mania

Meet The Sexy Kate Upton!

HOUSE OF THE WEEK

Friday 7 September 2012

10 Most Popular Quotes From Obama's Speech


10 buzzworthy quotes from Obama's speech
  • "Michelle, I love you so much. The other night, I think the entire country saw just how lucky I am. Malia and Sasha, we are so proud of you – and yes you do have to go to school in the morning.  And Joe Biden, thank you for being the best Vice President I could ever hope for."
  • "The truth gets buried under an avalanche of money and advertising. If you’re sick of hearing me approve this message, believe me – so am I."
  • “Feel a cold coming on? [Republicans will say] Take two tax cuts, roll back some regulations, and call us in the morning!”
  • "A new tower rises above the New York skyline, al Qaeda is on the path to defeat, and Osama bin Laden is dead."
  • "You might not be ready for diplomacy with Beijing if you can’t visit the Olympics without insulting our closest ally."
  • "If you can’t afford to start a business or go to college, take my opponent’s advice and 'borrow money from your parents.' You know what?  That’s not who we are.  That’s not what this country’s about."
     
  • "The election four years ago wasn’t about me. It was about you. My fellow citizens – you were the change."
     
  • "I recognize that times have changed since I first spoke to this convention. The times have changed – and so have I. I’m no longer just a candidate. I’m the President."
     
  • "If you turn away now -- if you buy into the cynicism that the change we fought for isn’t possible, well, change will not happen."
     
  • "Yes, our path is harder -- but it leads to a better place. Yes our road is longer -- but we travel it together. We don’t turn back. We leave no one behind. We pull each other up. We draw strength from our victories, and we learn from our mistakes, but we keep our eyes fixed on that distant horizon, knowing that Providence is with us, and that we are surely blessed to be citizens of the greatest nation on Earth.
EXPLORE: World News         Romney          Ann Romney             Paul Ryan     Obama          Obama's Remarks         White House           Medicare          U.S      Religion           CBO          Voters Undecided          Clint Eastwood 


Edited By Cen Fox Post Team

Hot Babes In Bikinis

"Foxy Megan"

Focus On Terrorism!

Who Won Round 2?

Students March In Madrid

'Today' Shows Staffers Split

Addicted To Exercise!