" Century Fox Post"

'The Internet World Newspaper'
.
........
.
____________________

EDITOR'S DESK

Marilyn Monroe Almost Naked

Candice Swanpoel's Hot Body

Sizzling Celebrities!

First Indian To Bare For Playboy

Joanna Krupa's Sexy Car Wash

Crazy Fans Of Euro 2012

Pamela Anderson's Style Evolution

Top Detox Foods

'Rosie Huntington' Bra Mania

Meet The Sexy Kate Upton!

HOUSE OF THE WEEK

Saturday 1 September 2012

Sherlyn Chopra: "I Had Sex For Money"

She's the first Indian to grace the cover of US adult magazine Playboy and getting to feature on its cover. And since then, Sherlyn Chopra has been grabbing eyeballs. She's controversy's favourite child and the latest from the model is equally shocking and interesting!

More: Sherlyn Chopra Nude Pics In 'Playboy'

Sheryln Chopra took to twitter and silenced all those who were trying to contact her for having paid sex. Sherlyn tweeted, The Indian Playboy girl Sherlyn Chopra, after grabbing eyeballs for her nude pictures on Playboy cover, is now out with some controversial stuff. 

Sherlyn Chopra took Twitter to silent all those who were contacting her for having paid sex.She tweeted "I've been receiving contact numbers on my twitter handlenoncontact@sherlynchopra.com of those who wish 2 enjoy physical intimacy with me at a price."
She tweeted "I've been receiving contact numbers on my twitter handlenoncontact@sherlynchopra.com of those who wish 2 enjoy physical intimacy with me at a price." 

"In the past, on various occasions, I've had sex for money. Out of all my past experiences of paid sex, there's not a single one that I remember having indulged in out of free will. But ever since, I got back from LA in July this year, there has been a shift in my level of consciousness. I now understand that I cannot claim to be 'free' and continue to make choices and decisions under obligation." 

She further wrote that she enjoys being bold. "I enjoy being bold. I enjoy oozing sexuality in still pictures and in moving visuals. I enjoy being a tease. I enjoy sex when it is the end result of an uncontrollable lust and/or attraction. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm no longer available for paid sex. Why? "Because I've come to realize that I derive no pleasure or joy out of physical intimacy that is pursued out of obligation (mental/emotional/financial or any other kind). I now believe that there is in infinite power and infinite intelligence within each one of us and if we persist in having a child like faith and a child like belief in the powers of the spirit/the subconscious mind, and then there shall be no lack of tangible n intangibles riches in our lives," she concluded. 

We agree Sherlyn that you enjoy being bold and like showing off your sexuality by posting your Playboy pictures on Twitter. This piece of news is disappointing for the hopefuls.



EXPLORE: Celebrity           Sherlyn Chopra           Irina Shayk          Sofia Vergara      Natalie Portman          Marisa Miller           Lindsay Lohan          Rosie Huntington     Miranda Kerr   


Edited By Cen Fox Post Team

Hot Babes In Bikinis

"Foxy Megan"

Focus On Terrorism!

Who Won Round 2?

Students March In Madrid

'Today' Shows Staffers Split

Addicted To Exercise!