" Century Fox Post"

'The Internet World Newspaper'
.
........
.
____________________

EDITOR'S DESK

Marilyn Monroe Almost Naked

Candice Swanpoel's Hot Body

Sizzling Celebrities!

First Indian To Bare For Playboy

Joanna Krupa's Sexy Car Wash

Crazy Fans Of Euro 2012

Pamela Anderson's Style Evolution

Top Detox Foods

'Rosie Huntington' Bra Mania

Meet The Sexy Kate Upton!

HOUSE OF THE WEEK

Saturday 30 June 2012

Dance is not my comfort zone: Sanath Jaysuriya

He believes in action rather than talks, and his batting has done it for him in international cricket. That's Sanath Jaysuriya, the legendary Sri Lankan cricketer for you. 

With an exceptionally great cricket career both in the test cricket and ODIs, Sanath has been a hot favourite of T20 cricket as well. And if that wasn't enough, he has been juggling between cricket and politics for two years now. Currently, he is hogging the limelight as a participant in dance reality show Jhalak dikh la jaa 5. Excerpts from an interview:

Rendezvous With Dance
We dance at post match parties. But it's not anything close to the dance taught here. My legs can move on the cricketing field, not for these dance sequences. It is not my comfort zone. I don't like to dance. Although, my choreographer is making me learn salsa, jive, it is a new learning experience for me.

'Fan'tastic
I am a huge fan of Rajnikanth but I don't think I can manage even half of the dance moves. I love his movies and his dance, but I can't copy him.

Reality Talk
I was approached for many reality shows in Srilanka, but I couldn't do it. I am still pondering over the reasons on what made me take up this show. I'm too shy, and I have never been exposed to camera. Even my parents were concerned about how I will do this dance show. Few of my friends have been encouraging and others are criticizing it as well. Like my fans support me for cricket, I hope they will support me for this show.

Political Take
Politics just happened to me. Juggling between cricket and politics is a tough task. But, it feels good to contribute effectively. I was happy when I learnt about Sachin Tendulkar's political innings, I wish him a good luck. 

I, Me, Myself
I'm a simple family person. I love to listen to music, watch TV and I watch many Tamil films and few Bollywood films. I follow Buddhism and like to meditate. It is the spiritual connect that makes me balance the chaos around. I believe in Tirupati Balaji too and am a frequent visitor. Cricket is my passion and it has given me so much!


Edited By Cen Fox Post Team

Hot Babes In Bikinis

"Foxy Megan"

Focus On Terrorism!

Who Won Round 2?

Students March In Madrid

'Today' Shows Staffers Split

Addicted To Exercise!